Saturday, May 7, 2011

Goodbye For Now

It's been a long time since I did any updates to this site. I've been working on a new book so its taken a lot away from posting. To tell you the truth I've grown tired of posting here. It seems that everything I post you can find on another site. News and reviews of every one's point of view and well I'm not sure my point of view is important. Don't get me wrong I still love and enjoy Doctor Who, but for the time being - at least until I finish my current book and a couple more - I won't be posting here. I hope you are all enjoying the current series of Matt Smith I know I am, and I hope to be back one day to continue this site. Until then, you can follow me at my writing site www.charlesmillhouse.com where I may even sound about Doctor Who there.
Cheers

No comments: