Monday, September 24, 2007

Doctor Who Magazine #387


Catherine Tate has revealed her surprise and delight at being invited to reprise her role as Donna for Series Four of Doctor Who.
"When I was asked to do it, I genuinely couldn't believe they'd asked me," she told the mag. "I was having lunch with Julie Gardner and it was the last thing I thought we were going to have a conversation about. She said it, and I nearly... well, I... even now, I just can't believe it. I'm speechless."
Catherine also confesses that she's not quite up to speed with Doctor Who mythology yet. "This is how un-into-it I was before: I didn't know that there was more than one kind of alien; I just thought it was always the Daleks."
Also the new issue, there's an exclusive preview of The Sarah Jane Adventures; Russell T Davies chats about secrets, lies and roller skates, as he answers questions from the Out of the TARDIS tin; the people behind the Doctor Who DVD range talk about future releases; and what happened when the Sixth Doctor arrived on the set of Voyage of the Damned is revealed in Production Notes.
On top of all that, there are interviews with no less than FIVE Doctors as David Tennant, Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy and Paul McGann celebrate Big Finish's 100th Doctor Who CD release. Doctor Who Magazine 387 is now on sale

No comments: